Six posters from the American Association of Petroleum Geologists - ACE 2016 conference have been added to the website.
AER/AGS posters presented at the conference were:
- Recognizing Duvernay B-Carbonate Distribution and its Potential Implications on Resource and Reserve Estimations [PDF]
- Regional Subsurface Mapping of the Clearwater Formation, Lower Cretaceous, Northeast Alberta [PDF]
- Uncertainty Analysis in Geological Surface Modelling [PDF]
- Regional-scale Modelling of the Paleozoic Succession Beneath the Athabasca and Cold Lake Oil Sands Areas: Devonian Paleogeography, Evaporite Dissolution, and Controls on Cretaceous Depositional Patterns on the Sub-Cretaceous Unconformity [PDF]
- Intrastratal Dedolomite and Secondary Gypsum in the Prairie Evaporite Formation of Northeastern Alberta: Diagenesis in a Carbonate-Sulphate System [PDF]
- Regional-scale Modelling of the Sub-Cretaceous Unconformity Surface in Northern and Central Alberta: Elevation, Subcrop Zero-edge Delineation, and Paleotopographic Reconstruction [PDF]
A list of all of AGS posters, presentations and papers can be found on our Conference Presentations & Posters webpage.