Digital Data 2020-0026
This data release contains water chemistry data used to create a total dissolved solids (TDS) map of the Clearwater hydrostratigraphic unit (HSU). The source datasets are:
- Alberta Environment and Parks' (AEP) Alberta Water Well Information Database (AWWID),
- Alberta Environmental Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Agency (AEMERA) Oil Sands Groundwater Monitoring Database [2016 version],
- Alberta Geological Survey (AGS) sampling program conducted between 1999 and 2001,
- Formation water chemistry data from drillstem test and production fluids from oil and gas wells.
- Compiled data from environmental impact assessments.
Data have been processed, relevant records selected, and outliers removed to compile this dataset.
Lemay, T.G. and Singh, A. (2021): Distribution of total dissolved solids in the Clearwater hydrostratigraphic unit (tabular data, tab-delimited format); Alberta Energy Regulator / Alberta Geological Survey, AER/AGS Digital Data 2020-0026.